Vertex Euro Motors (Pte Ltd) warrants that it will rectify, free of charge, defects in materials and workmanship for a period of up to 3 years (100,000km) or whichever comes first.
THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECTED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1) The vehicle must not be used for professional instruction, competition, extensive off-road use, motor rally, speed or duration tests, or any practice for these events.
2) Any defect must be reported to CUPRA Service Centre Singapore within 72 hours at most. Vertex Euro Motors will not be responsible if the driver failed to provide the opportunity to remedy the defect immediately.
3) If your vehicle continues to be driven when a defect becomes apparent, and it results in further damage, this warranty will not apply.
4)Vertex Euro Motors reserve the right to appoint its own or an independent expert prior to any repair or replacement of the part(s) covered.
5) The warranty is not affected by any change in ownership of the vehicle.
6) Please inform us of any changes with regards to the ownership of your vehicle.
7) The warranty is not transferable to another vehicle.
8) The vehicle's servicing maintenance must be fully performed by Vertex Euro Motors.
TYPE OF DAMAGES NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY INCLUDES, BUT NOT LIMITED TO :
1) Damages or defects caused by the driver's negligence to take all reasonable steps to prevent mechanical damage from occurring, e.g. taking appropriate actions in the event of warning lights appearing.
2) Damages or defects caused by not having the vehicle serviced in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
3) Sudden failure due to lack of oil, fuel, lubricants, coolants, hydraulic fluids or additives, or foreign matter entering the fuel, cooling, air conditioning or lubrication systems.
4) Damages or defects as a result of wear and tear.
5) Damages or defects as a result of the use of oil, fuel, lubricants, hydraulic fluids, oil degradation or additives not recommended by the manufacturer.
6) Damages or defects caused by external influences such as accident damage, climatic, thermal, chemical or industrial conditions and pollution, stone chips, insufficient care and maintenance.
7) Damages or defects caused by an excluded cause (consequential or subsequent damages).
8) Any claim of damages covered under another guarantee, insurance or warranty.
9) Damages or defects caused by any modification, alteration and/or experimental equipment unless it was approved and installed by authorised CUPRA's workshop in Singapore
10) Natural disasters (e.g. earthquake, hail, windstorm, lightning, water submersion or flooding), acts of war, nuclear explosion or radioactivity.
11) Failure to respond to a manufacturer's recall or campaign.
12) Not keeping the vehicle in a safe and roadworthy condition.
13) Damages or defects caused by improper repair or servicing by a third-party workshop not authorised by Vertex Euro Motors.
14) Intentional damage to the vehicle or any of its components.
15) Loss or damage to contents of the vehicle.
16) Theft of the vehicle.
17) Damages caused while the driver is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
18) Components or equipment or software (e.g. chip tuning), which are not part of the vehicle at the point of sale or have not been fitted by Vertex Euro Motors thereafter.
19) This warranty does not cover any costs of repair or replacement of components where sudden failure is a result of wear and tear.
20) Gaskets, coolant and fluids are excluded as well, unless damage is caused by the sudden failure of a component covered by this warranty policy.
21) Any part/accessory installed on the vehicle, or any treatment to the vehicle which is not recommended by or purchased from Vertex Euro Motors.
Unauthorized modifications to the electronic components or software in the vehicle may cause malfunctioning.
As the electronic components in the vehicle are linked together in networks, other systems may be affected by the faults caused by the unauthorised modification of electronic components.
This can seriously impact safety, lead to excessive wear of components, and might even also invalidate the LTA approval for your vehicle.
Vertex Euro Motors cannot be held liable for any damage caused by technical modifications and/or work performed incorrectly.
We recommend that all repairs and technical modifications to be performed by Vertex Euro Workshop in Singapore.
THIS WARRANTY FURTHER DOES NOT COVER :
1) Routine maintenance and servicing.
2) Slight irregularities not affecting the quality or functioning of the vehicle or any parts, e.g. slight noise, vibration and/or defects appearing only under particular or irregular operations.
3) Incidental or consequential costs such as hotel charges, car hire, loss of earnings, death, bodily injury, damage to property or any other loss or damage are not recoverable under the terms of the warranty.
4) The right to a replacement vehicle while the first vehicle is being repaired or the right to compensation for loss of use are not provided for.
AND inclusive of Wear and tear items which include but not limited to:
1) Brake pads and disc rotor
2) Clutch release bearing
3) Clutch pressure plates and centre plates
4) Tyres and wheels
5) Wiper blades and arms (wiper rubbers have no warranty, owing to their condition of use)
6) Seats and backrest covers (including leather seats and covers)
7) Floor coverings
8) Spark plugs, all filter
9) Batteries for key remote and alarm
10) Bulbs, including LED and Xenon
12) Suspension system and suspension bearings
13) Driveshaft boots
14) Interior upholstery and interior panels
15) Oil seals
16) Rubber seals
17) Drive belts and bushing
Battery Warranty from vehicle's date of register 1 year or 20,000km whichever comes first
The warranty on batteries does not apply if the defect is caused by, but not limited to:
1) Battery not being used (Vehicle did not start-up for a long period of time)
2) Leakage of battery current by external vehicle accessories not fitted by Authorised dealer (Car camera, audio equipment, etc)